Our community of sellers make eBay one of the most diverse marketplaces in the world. Nowhere is this more evident than in our annual Shine Awards for Small Business contest, which recognizes some of our most inspirational sellers.
Every year, thousands of submissions are narrowed down to a cohort of best-in-class sellers with one ultimately chosen as eBay's Small Business of the Year. Selected by the eBay community, these shining business owners and entrepreneurs are celebrated at eBay Open, our premier seller conference, and throughout the year.
Learn more about the 2019 eBay Shine Awards.
The 2018 Shine Awards Finalists
2018 Small Business Winners
2018 Small Business Finalists
- David DiBartolomeo, Everyday Hero
- Jon Gottschalk, Global Business
- Shazia Haroon, Woman or Minority-Owned
- Chris Holbrook, Young Entrepreneur
- Elijah McCloskey, Everyday Hero
- John McTighe, Click-and-Mortar
- Prince Patel, Young Entrepreneur
- Stephen Rines, Young Entrepreneur
- Scott Rowbotham, Click-and-Mortar
- Bonnie Sugawara, Woman or Minority-Owned