eBay Celebrates Fashion, Tech and Innovation, New York Style
By: eBay Inc. Editors
In early July, eBay, in partnership with the CFDA, NYC Digital and The Inside Source, convened a mix of technologists, designers, entrepreneurs and creatives to mark eBay’s presence in NYC and celebrate the city that’s inspiring innovation.
“New York is about change and technology is about change, so to have those together make a lot of sense,” said Steven Kolb, the Chief Executive of CFDA.
Watch a recap of the event:
- In Search of the Brightest and the Best: Celebrating Small Businesses on eBay
- eBay Inc. Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- eBay's Wine Experience Gives Shoppers a Way to Find the Perfect Bottle of Wine
- Leaning Into the Future of E-Commerce
- StubHub Introduces Virtual Reality to Help Fans Choose their Seat
- The Sharing Economy Pays it Forward