eBay Celebrates Fashion, Tech and Innovation, New York Style
By: eBay Inc. Editors
In early July, eBay, in partnership with the CFDA, NYC Digital and The Inside Source, convened a mix of technologists, designers, entrepreneurs and creatives to mark eBay’s presence in NYC and celebrate the city that’s inspiring innovation.
“New York is about change and technology is about change, so to have those together make a lot of sense,” said Steven Kolb, the Chief Executive of CFDA.
Watch a recap of the event:
- eBay Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Replatforming eBay: How We Are Delivering the Shopping Destination of Choice
- StubHub to Improve the Selling Experience with the Acquisition of Ticket Utils
- eBay Appoints Damien Hooper-Campbell to Serve as Chief Diversity Officer
- Artificial Intelligence: Applying Deep Science to Everyday Commerce