eBay Inc. to Host 2011 Analyst Day
By: eBay Inc. Staff
Company to Discuss Future of Shopping and Payments with Investor Community
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) announced today that it will host an Analyst Day meeting at its eBay North campus in San Jose, Calif. on Thursday, Feb. 10. Presentations by eBay Inc.’s executive management team, including an opening keynote by President and Chief Executive Officer John Donahoe, will provide an overview of the ecommerce company’s financial objectives and vision for the future of shopping and payments.
WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 10; from approximately 8:00 a.m. until approximately 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- John Donahoe, President and Chief Executive Officer, eBay Inc.
- Bob Swan, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Finance, eBay Inc.
- Scott Thompson, President, PayPal
- Ed Eger, Senior Vice President and General Manager, PayPal North America
- Sam Shrauger, Vice President of Global Product and Experience, PayPal
- Mark Carges, Senior Vice President Global Products and Chief Technology Officer, eBay Marketplaces
- Douglas McCallum, Senior Vice President, eBay Marketplaces Europe
- Christopher Payne, Vice President, eBay Marketplaces North America
WEBCAST: The event will be made available via webcast on eBay Inc.’s Investor Relation’s page at http://investor.ebayinc.com. The webcast will be archived on eBay’s Web site and available to the public for 30 days following the event.
About eBay Inc.
Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) connects hundreds of millions of buyers and sellers globally on a daily basis through eBay, the world's largest online marketplace, and PayPal, which enables individuals and businesses to securely, easily and quickly send and receive online payments. We also reach millions through specialized marketplaces such as StubHub, the world's largest ticket marketplace, and eBay Classifieds sites, which together have a presence in more than 1,000 cities around the world. For more information about the company and our global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.