Every day at eBay, we celebrate the hard work and dedication of our employees who are behind each innovation on our global marketplace. Today, we’re excited to share that eBay has been honored with an 2022 Employees’ Choice Award by Glassdoor, recognizing it as a best place to work among U.S. companies with more than 1,000 employees.
“As we welcome in the new year, I’m thrilled by this award, which affirms the commitment we have to our employees,” said eBay’s Chief People Officer, Cornelius Boone. “Our goal is to ensure all employees feel supported and valued, as part of our overall purpose to empower people everywhere. We strive to foster a welcoming and inclusive environment where employees can learn, grow and thrive.”
To determine the award winners, Glassdoor evaluated all company reviews by current and former employees that were shared from October 2020 to October 2021. The reviews capture their feedback around overall job satisfaction, work environment and employer.
As part of their review, employees are asked to rate other workplace factors about their company, including career opportunities, compensation and benefits, culture and values, diversity and inclusion, senior management and work/life balance.
See some of the reviews from employees on Glassdoor below. Thank you to the employees who make eBay a wonderful place to work, grow, buy and sell!
- “Generous benefits provided to employees, including physical and mental health resources.”
- “They really take care of their employees.”
- “Especially with everything that happened in 2020, they were beyond supportive and found ways to add to employee benefits to help those struggling with work from home.”
- “People are nice and care for employees’ personal development.”
- “You’ll get to work with some very intelligent people at eBay...”
- “The biggest pro about working at eBay is getting to work with such an amazing set of colleagues!”
- “Interesting challenges, friendly atmosphere…”
- “Fun and practical work environment.”
- “Fun, upbeat work environment.”
- Work/life balance:
- “Work from home, which my dogs love.”
- “A healthy work/life balance seems to be the norm.”
- “They really strive to encourage work/life balance.”
- “The organization is intentional about building a great culture that gives back to the community.”
- “The culture is fabulous and you feel valued and connected to the rest of the network.”
- “Great culture and focus on accepting all.”
- “Total compensation is really good.”
- “Strong compensation package.”