This June, eBay – the originator of the sneaker and streetwear resale game – is celebrating the summer season with the ultimate giveaway for all the buyers and sellers out there who help make eBay the destination for sneakers and streetwear. We’ve teamed up with Stadium Goods, the premium resale marketplace to give away over $10,000 in prizes from Supreme, Jordan, Yeezy and more.
Now through June 30 at 4pm PT, buy or sell shoes or apparel to be entered into eBay’s ‘StreetSweeps’ for a chance to clutch some of the hottest sneaker and streetwear items. With 12 lucky winners being selected, top prizes include:
- Travis Scott x Jordan 1: The grand prize is the candidate for “Sneaker of the Year” as Travis Scott continues his ascension as one of the world’s top artists and collaborators.
- Air Jordan 1 x Off-White “UNC”: Released in very limited quantities, this is the last of three Jordan 1s by Off-White.
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “True Form”: Part of the regional drop back in March, this prize is one of the more limited colorways from Yeezy this year.
- Air Max 97 “Shanghai Kaleidoscope”: Win the best from the fan vote of last year’s “On Air” submissions for Nike’s Air Max Day.
- Air Jordan 1 Retro x Union “Storm Blue”: Cop a pair of the most limited of the two colorways by LA-based boutique Union, which each combine two original colorways of the shoe in a unique “cut and sew” construction.
- Supreme x Nas Tee: Own one of the most coveted pieces from Supreme's first online drop of the 2017 Fall/Winter season, which sold out in 37 seconds.
- Supreme Director's Chair: One of the most anticipated accessories of the SS19 season, Supreme's Director's Chair released in black and red and was part of their week 4 drop.
- Women’s Air Jordan 6 Retro x Aleali May: The latest drop from stylist Aleali May as she continues to redefine classic Jordans.
- Women’s Air Jordan 1 “Satin Shattered Backboard”: Nike’s bringback of the coveted Shattered Backboard colorway, but with a satin finish just for women.
- Women’s Air Jordan 1 High “UNC Patent Leather”: The best drop from NBA All-Star Weekend 2019, this colorway paid tribute to the Goat’s UNC days with patent leather construction.
- Supreme x TNF Arc Logo Mountain Parka (Black/Black): A longtime collaborator with Supreme, The North Face teamed up with the streetwear brand once again for the SS19 season to drop this coveted parka.
- Supreme x Swarovski Box Logo Hoodie (Black): Supreme celebrated its 25th anniversary by releasing a very special version of its iconic Box Logo in collaboration with Swarovski featuring 1,201 crystals.
Just follow the instructions below and you’ll be entered for a chance to win. Best of luck!
- Go to www.eBay.com/StreetSweeps
- Click the Buy, Sell, Win Banner and click “Activate Offer” (or here) to RSVP
- Buy or sell one item by June 30 at 4pm PT in the Men’s or Women’s apparel or shoe categories. You will receive one entry for every item you list for sale or purchase.
- To learn more, visit the Terms & Conditions1 at the bottom of the page here.
1THE EBAY STREETWEAR SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The eBay Streetwear Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia and who are registered with eBay and to whom eBay Inc. has issued an eBay user name*, as of the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of eBay Inc. (“eBay”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions (“eBay Entities”) (eBay and eBay Entities collectively, “Sponsor”), Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, employees, directors, and officers, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective successors) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, and Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive, prize providers, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter or win a prize. *Registration with eBay and obtaining an eBay username may be accomplished without purchase/payment at www.eBay.com.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 4:00:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) on June 1, 2019 and ends 4:00:00 PM PT on June 30, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Members must first opt-in to the Sweepstakes through the ‘Activate Offer’ link on the top banner on www.ebay.com/StreetSweeps, and then, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list or buy in a Qualifying Category on ebay.com OR submit an entry through U.S. Mail may be entered into the Sweepstakes. Online: Go to https://www.ebay.com, sign in with your e-mail or eBay user name and password. Once successfully logged in, you will receive one entry for every item you list for sale or purchase in the eBay Men’s & Women’s Clothing & Shoes category (in full accordance with eBay Inc.’s listing/ selling and purchasing policies**) during the Promotion Period: Online entry must be received (i.e., item listed for sale or purchased in the eBay Men’s & Women’s Clothing & Shoes category) by 4:00:00 PM PT on June 30, 2019 in order to be eligible. **No entry will be received if eBay Inc. removes a listing in the eBay Men’s & Women’s Clothing & Shoes category that it has determined in its sole discretion is in violation of the Company’s listing policies and/or selling policies. By way of example only, listings that are misleading, utilize keyword spamming or misrepresent the location of the item all violate eBay Inc.’s listing policies. In general terms, sellers must accurately describe the item offered for sale as well as clearly specific the terms and conditions of the sale (e.g., identification of shipping and handling costs and when item will be shipped). If listing or purchasing is via mobile device (including the use eBay app), wireless Internet access fees and other charges may apply. Be sure to review your wireless service provider’s pricing plan BEFORE posting a listing or purchasing by using a mobile device. Wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, the eBay app is not compatible with all mobile devices. Also by U. S. Mail: To enter the Sweepstakes without listing or purchasing an item , hand print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, eBay username , date of birth, email address and daytime telephone number on a 3” X 5” card, and mail it, in an envelope with proper postage affixed, to: The eBay Streetwear, P. O. Box 5018, ENTRY #12216, Stacy, MN, 55078. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 1, 2019 and received by July 9, 2019 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry request per outer envelope. Each mail-in entry will count as 1 entry in the Sweepstakes. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late or inaccurate are void. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage due or misdirected entries. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Proof of listing or purchasing an item in the eBay Men’s & Women’s Clothing & Shoes category does not constitute proof of entry. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an online entrant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the eBay username associated with the corresponding item listed or purchased as per the business records of eBay Inc. The eBay website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. If an online entrant changes his/her telephone number, email address, and/or street address after he/she enters the Sweepstakes, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sweepstakes Administrator by (postal) mailing notice to the Administrator’s address (listed below) to be received by July 1, 2019. For greater certainty, if it is discovered that an Eligible Participant (or any person or entity purporting to be an Eligible Participant) has attempted to: (i) obtain more than the stated number of entries per person during the Promotion Period; and/or (ii) has attempted to use (or attempts to use) multiple names, identities and/or more than one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes, then in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, he/she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any Entry you submit will be rejected if, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, it is not completed and submitted during the Promotion Period. Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated system to enter or otherwise disrupt this Sweepstakes is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor. All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 10, 2019 from among all eligible online and mail-in entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), an independent judging organization, in New York, NY. Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail and/or telephone on or about July 10, 2019. Potential winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax within forty-eight (48) hours, and via U.S. Mail within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the Prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner to be selected in a random drawing comprised of all remaining eligible online and mail-in entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible online and mail-in entries received.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: A Travis Scott x Jordan 1 sneaker, Size 10. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,200. One (1) First Prize: A Swarovski Box Logo Hoodie (Black) sweatshirt , Size Large. ARV: $1,950. One (1) Second Prize: A Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi NRG/UN sneaker, Size 10. ARV: $1,549. One (1) Third Prize: A Air Jordan 1 x Off – White NRG sneaker, Size 10.5. ARV: $1,399. One (1) Fourth Prize: A The North Face Arc Logo Mountain Parka (Black/Black), Size Medium. ARV: $950. One (1) Firth Prize: A Nike Air Max 97 sneaker , Size 10.5. ARV: $725. One (1) Sixth Prize: A Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 sneaker, Size 10. ARV:$635. One (1) Seventh Prize: A Women’s Air Jordan 6 Retro NRG sneaker , Size 5.5W. ARV: $599. One (1) Eighth Prize: A Nasty Nas T-shirt, Size Medium. ARV: $500. One (1) Ninth Prize: A Women's Air Jordan 1 RE HI OG SL sneaker, Size 7.5W. ARV: $499. One (1) Tenth Prize: A Supreme Director’s Chair. ARV: $450. One (1) Eleventh Prize: A WMNS Air Jordan 1 High OG sneaker, Size 8W. ARV: $450. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes $11,906. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Third party trademarks are used herein solely for purposes of prize identification. No sponsorship, endorsement, authorization or approval by the relevant trademark owner is intended or implied by such use. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules as to acceptance/use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand through Sixth Prize winners will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form reflecting the fair market value of the prize won; and, such winners agree to fully cooperate with Sponsor or its representative as to their compliance with all applicable governmental reporting requirements, including provision of his/her Social Security Number via IRS W9 Tax Form. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted, except that Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Specifics of a prize are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner is 18 years of age but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian. There is a limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address. The prize will only be shipped to a street address in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, WIRE STONE, PART OF ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE, PRIZE PROVIDERS, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES), INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS BROUGHT BY THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE EBAY SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, improperly recorded/unrecorded, stolen or misdirected entries or submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system (whether on a desktop computer or mobile device) or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules at any time without notice, if in the Sponsor’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award the prizes from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (The preceding is in addition to disqualification from the Sweepstakes, if applicable, and termination of such individual’s membership and use of the eBay service.) Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address and all entries from that IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes and personal jurisdiction shall exclusively be with the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara, California. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Website and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Official Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Sweepstakes as contemplated in these Official Rules.
10. WINNERS’ NAMES: For the names of winners, available after July 31, 2019, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 31, 2019 to: eBay Streetwear Sweepstakes Winner, P. O. Box 5018, WIN #12216, Stacy, MN, 55078.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125. Administrator: Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive, 48 West 25th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10010.
©Copyright 2019 Wire Stone, part of Accenture Interactive. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.