eBay Canada Turns Up the Heat on Sizzling Deals Event for July 15 – 16 With More Deals Released
eBay crashing the summer saving party by adding even more Sizzling Deals, with free shipping on Canadian deals, Best Price Guarantee, and no membership fees required, ever
TORONTO – Today and tomorrow, eBay is turning up the heat on their two-week Sizzling Deals event by releasing even more hot deals. Crashing the summer savings party with the best Canadian deals online at eBay.ca/deals, eBay is offering deep discounts on the items you really want this summer.
Shop thousands of the most sought-after items across categories like electronics, home & garden, fashion, and health & beauty at up to 70% off their regular retail price. From outdoor tech must-haves to trendy designer sunglasses, eBay is offering deep discounts on big brands like Apple, Dyson, Marc Jacobs and hundreds more.
eBay Canada’s Deals program already provides deep discounts on big brands every day, with free shipping on all Canadian Deals items and no membership required, ever. Plus, with Money Back Guarantee and Best Price Guarantee programs, which never have any blackout periods, consumers can be confident that they are scoring the best online Canadian deals from eBay during the summer sale season and beyond.
“eBay provides incredible deals throughout the year, but we’re really heating things up for the next two days of the summer savings season with deep discounts on hot items that Canadians actually need and want,” says Andrea Stairs, General Manager, eBay Canada & Latin America. “Our Sizzling Deals event, combined with our Best Price Guarantee and Deals programs that ensure the best online deals in the country, means summer sale shoppers should be sure to check eBay.ca/deals.”
Some of the Sizzling Deals running July 15 – 16 on eBay.ca/deals:
- Microsoft Xbox One S + FREE Xbox Live Subscription (35% off)
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro + FREE PSN Subscription (10% off)
- Dyson Supersonic Refurbished (22% off)
- Google Home Hub (29% off)
- Air Canada Gift Card ($40 off $500)
- T-Fal Actifry Plus (12% off)
- Worx Semi-Automatic Driver (55% off)
Other Sizzling Deals already available:
- Apple AirPods (2nd Gen.) (10% off)
- Apple Watch Series 4 (25% off)
- Beats Pill (25% off)
- PC Gaming Assortment (up to 20% off)
HOME & GARDEN
- 6pcs Deluxe Outdoor Rattan Wicker Sofa Sectional Couch Patio Furniture (68% off)
- KitchenAid Ultra Power® Plus Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (24% off)
- Nespresso Vertuo Espresso Machine (52% off)
- Dyson V6B Cordless Vacuum Refurbished (20% off)
- Fendi Sunglasses (72% off)
- Assortment of Designer Sunglasses (Under $110)
In addition to the Sizzling Deals event, eBay Canada offers a wide selection of deals every day –
always with free shipping on Canadian items and no membership required – at eBay.ca/deals.
eBay by the Numbers
- eBay has 180 million active buyers worldwide
- There are 1.2 billion live listings on eBay
- 79% of all merchandise sold on eBay is new, and our wide selection keeps growing
- 89% of items sold on eBay are Buy It Now – no bidding necessary
- 459 million downloads of the eBay Inc. apps across the globe
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world's largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2018, eBay enabled $95 billion of gross merchandise volume. eBay is visited by more than 8 million unique Canadians per month (comScore Media Metrix: May, 2019). For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
For further information:
Nicole Macharacek, eBay Canada