TORONTO, July 16, 2018 - Today and tomorrow, head to eBay.ca/deals for hot summer deals – all with free shipping in Canada and no membership required… ever. eBay Canada is offering incredible deals and discounts on thousands of new and in-demand items from the biggest brands like Samsung, Adidas, Dyson, and hundreds more.
These major summer savings come off the heels of eBay launching Best Price Guarantee, offering Canadian eBay shoppers 110% of the price difference on items found for less on an approved competitor’s website. Best Price Guarantee runs site-wide through the month of July on Canadian items, making sure shoppers receive the lowest price online, even during competitor’s summer sale events.
“The deals on eBay are already incredibly competitive, but with our summer Deals event heating up, plus our Best Price Guarantee, it means eBay Canada has the best deals online in the country – period,” said Andrea Stairs, General Manager, eBay Canada & Latin America. “During these two competitive days and beyond, Canadians can be confident knowing that when they shop on eBay.ca, they’re getting the best value online, because if they find a competitor’s price for less, we won’t just match it, we’ll beat it.”
eBay Canada’s summer Deals event features brand new, hot items across categories like electronics, home, fashion, sporting goods and more at up to 75% off their regular retail price, all with free shipping across Canada and no membership required. There is even an event featuring awesome deals for $79 and under, so Canadians can spend their money on something that fuels their passions and interests instead of yearly membership fees.
Some of the hottest deals on eBay.ca/deals:
- Spotify 7-Month Membership (1 month free)
- Google Home Mini Speaker (38% off)
- Beats by Dre Solo 3 Wireless Headphones (36% off)
- Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses (55% off)
- CozyBag Inflatable Lounger (63% off)
- Outsunny Beach Tent (28% off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB (20% off)
- LG 55” Flat 4K Flat Screen (33% off)
- Apple MacBook Air 13” (17% off)
- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer (55% off)
- Gotham Steel 7-piece Cookware Set (50% off)
- Kenwood Hand Blender (27% off)
- CamelBak Hydration Backpack (20% off)
- Hawaii Aloha Standup Paddle Board (29% off)
- Salomon Women’s Hiking Shoes (28% off)
- Versace Cat-Eye Sunglasses (36% off)
- adidas Men's D Lillard 2.0 Boost Shoes (56% off)
- Prada Printed Nylon Tote (32% off)
In addition to the summer Deals event, eBay Canada offers a wide selection of deals every day – all with free shipping on all Canadian Deal items, and no membership required – at eBay.ca/deals.
eBay Canada’s Daily Deals Program:
- Features Canadian sellers and offers fast, free shipping on all Canadian items
- Volume grew more than 45% in 2017, and more than 40% in the first quarter of 2018
- Number of Canadian seller participants increased by an average of 90% over the past two fiscal years, with continued growth in 2018
eBay by the Numbers
- eBay has 171 million active buyers worldwide
- There are 1.1 billion live listings on eBay
- 80% of all merchandise sold on eBay is new, and our wide selection keeps growing
- 88% of items sold on eBay are Buy It Now – no bidding necessary
- 402 million downloads of the eBay Inc. apps across the globe
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world's largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2017, eBay enabled $88.4 billion of gross merchandise volume. eBay is visited by nearly 9 million unique Canadians per month (comScore Media Metrix: May, 2018). For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
# # #
For further information:
Nicole Macharacek, eBay Canada, 416.969.2581, firstname.lastname@example.org