eBay and NASCAR today launched their first joint charity sale giving fans the opportunity to bid on autographed memorabilia and once-in-a-lifetime racing experiences.
Today through Nov. 1, fans can visit eBay.com/NASCAR and bid on 20 items including a chance to see who wins the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series live at Homestead-Miami Speedway and the chance to be a VIP at the 2019 Daytona 500.
In addition, fans can win meet and greets with seven-time NASCAR Champion Richard Petty, Chase Elliott and Joey Logano; as well as autographed memorabilia from Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Jeff Gordon and much more.
“NASCAR is synonymous with a truly passionate fan base, and eBay fuels this passion while helping people come together to make an impact,” said Suzy Deering, Chief Marketing Officer of eBay Americas. “We understand the apparel, memorabilia and merchandise are ways for fans to show allegiance for their favorite drivers - and show support for causes they believe in. In collaboration with the NASCAR community, eBay is now offering a wide-range of exclusive inventory that helps children finish first through programs of the NASCAR Foundation and our eBay for Charity platform. True to our mission of opportunity for all, eBay brings new ways for the racing community to give back to the next generation of fans.”
One hundred percent of the proceeds from each item will benefit The NASCAR Foundation’s programs for children.
The NASCAR Foundation believes every child should have a chance at a healthy life and deserves to get across the finish line. Through the Speediatrics Children’s Fund and Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award, the Foundation is making children’s health and medical needs its top priority.
“We are thrilled to partner with eBay to provide these very unique items to their customers,” The NASCAR Foundation Executive Director, Nichole Krieger said. “At the end of the day, it’s all about the kids. Funds raised through this auction will help us provide much-needed healthcare services to children in our racing communities across the country.”
VIP experiences and signed racing memorabilia available include:
- 2019 Daytona 500 VIP Experience
- 2018 Homestead-Miami Speedway VIP Experience with NASCAR Suite Passes
- Richard Petty Meet and Greet Experience
- iRacing Experience with NASCAR Driver William Byron
- Meet and Greet with NASCAR Driver Chase Elliott
- NASCAR on NBC Sports Behind-the-Scenes Experience
- Meet and Greet with NASCAR Driver Joey Logano
- 2018 NASCAR Champion's Week Package in Las Vegas, NV
- American Ethanol Green Flag autographed by Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
- Martin Truex Jr. Autographed Side Panel Sheet Metal
- Joey Logano Autographed Hood
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Autographed Replica Full-Size Helmet
- Ty Dillon Autographed Race-Used Firesuit
- Helmet Visor signed by Richard Petty and Bubba Wallace
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Hat Autographed by Brad Keselowski
- Alex Bowman Autographed Diecast
- Jeff Gordon Autographed 24EVER Framed Photo
- NASCAR Replica Hood autographed by Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
- The Glass Case of Emotion autographed Poster
- Full Size Replica Helmet autographed by Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
Additionally, the autographed American Ethanol Green Flag and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Autographed Replica Helmet will be available to view at SEMA in Las Vegas from Oct. 30 to Nov. 2 at booth no. 30219.