SAN JOSE, Calif.--(eBay, the world’s largest online marketplace and a leader in mobile commerce, announces its first-ever hourly flash sale for the holidays, with four new, exceptional deals every hour on the hour from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM Pacific Time. Today, shoppers will have access to 24 incredible items – from Fashion and Home to Tech and Toys – at up to 88% off the MSRP, plus free shipping. This season, eBay has delivered the best prices on many of the hottest items, with shoppers scurrying to snatch up these must-haves.)--
“We know that shoppers count on eBay for great deals on hot holiday gifts”
Among the featured offers for the hourly flash sale:
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W560 Digital Camera for $79.99, with a savings of 50%
- Canon eos DSLR 7D for $1,099.99, with a savings of 25%
- Apple iPad 2 (16GB) for $459.00, with a savings of 8%
- Philips LCD TV, 3000 Series (32” widescreen) for $239.99, with a savings of 35%
- Garmin Portable GPS, Nuvi1300 for $79.00, with a savings of 21%
- Round Cut 10K White Gold Diamond Pendant (0.20 Ct) for $119.00, with a savings of 86%
- Invicta Men's Watch for $59.99, with a savings of 88%
“We know that shoppers count on eBay for great deals on hot holiday gifts,” said Richelle Parham, chief marketing officer, eBay North America. “Even if you’ve waited until the last minute to do your holiday shopping, there’s still time – and our flash sale offers incredible value on everything from digital cameras and diamonds to tablets and televisions.”
Throughout the entire holiday shopping season, eBay’s Daily Deals deliver huge discounts and free shipping on great items – all available for a limited time from eBay's best sellers. A special holiday promotion, “25 Days of Deals,” kicked off on November 21 and runs through December 15, and features limited-time-only Deal Blasts on hot holiday gifts.
Best Prices on the Hottest Items
Over the Thanksgiving shopping weekend, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday, eBay had the best prices on many of the most coveted items. Shoppers scooped up these deals in record time; highlights include:
- Xbox 360 250GB w/ Kinect Holiday Bundle:
- eBay’s price: $259.99 vs. MSRP $399.99, which represents a savings of 35%
- All units sold out in 20 minutes. Seventy-five units sold per minute.
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18-55mm IS II Kit Digital SLR Camera:
- eBay’s price: $649.99 vs. MSRP $899.99, which represents a savings of 28%
- All units sold out in less than five hours. More than 100 units sold per hour.
- GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera:
- eBay’s price: $149.99 vs. MSRP $239.99, which represents a savings of 38%
- Sold out in five hours. More than 1.5 units sold per minute.
- Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi White (16 GB) Tablet Computer:
- eBay’s price: $449.00 vs. MSRP $499.99, which represents a savings of 10%
- Sold out in less than two hours. More than four units were purchased per minute.
- RIM BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB
- eBay’s price: $249.99 vs. $599.99, which represents a savings of 58%
- More than 75 units sold per hour.
Sign up for daily email alerts at deals.ebay.com and follow @ebaydailydeals on Twitter. With more than 200 million listings on the eBay marketplace, there’s sure to be something for everyone on your gift list. For more, visit eBay.com/holiday.
About eBay Inc.
Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) is about enabling commerce. We do so through eBay, the world's largest online marketplace, which allows users to buy and sell in nearly every country on earth; through PayPal, which enables individuals and businesses to securely, easily and quickly send and receive online payments; and through GSI, which facilitates ecommerce, multichannel retailing and digital marketing for global enterprises. X.commerce brings together the technology assets and developer communities of eBay, PayPal and Magento, an ecommerce platform, to support eBay Inc.’s mission of enabling commerce. We also reach millions through specialized marketplaces such as StubHub, the world's largest ticket marketplace, and eBay classifieds sites, which together have a presence in more than 1,000 cities around the world. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50101706&lang=en