Today, eBay for Charity is celebrating the global day of giving, Giving Tuesday, with over twelve different ways to give back to a variety of causes, including exclusive inventory and VIP experiences. This year, the special day of giving supports nonprofits including Baby2Baby, Musicians on Call, Save the Children, The V Foundation, The Tony Hawk Foundation and more.
Starting today through December 6th, shoppers can visit ebay.com/GivingTuesday and make an impact through a variety of inventory and experiences, including signed sneakers from NBA superstars such as Kevin Durant and Kobe Bryant, an autographed photo by Blake Shelton and a signed skateboard by the late iconic American comic book writer Stan Lee. All proceeds will go back to charity.
“Throughout the year, eBay for Charity partners with so many important non-profit organizations that are doing tremendous work on a number of causes, and our Giving Tuesday event is a look at everything we do year-round in one day,” said Brenda Halkias, General Manager, eBay for Charity. “eBay uses the power of our platform to bring our millions of sellers and buyers together to make an impact on the causes they care about most. Our goal today is to celebrate the day of giving and inspire shoppers to give back to a variety of causes that make a difference.”
Highlights of the many ways to celebrate #GivingTuesday and give back to your favorite charitable causes this year on eBay for Charity include:
- Tony Hawk Foundation Exclusives: Benefiting the Tony Hawk Foundation, which supports youth in low income communities through skateboarding programs and the creation of skateparks, shoppers have a chance to own amazing inventory, including signed memorabilia like an autographed skateboard by the late Stan Lee, signed Mia Hamm USA Women’s Soccer jersey, and a custom, one-of-a-kind Nixon watch made from a Tony Hawk skate deck. Check out more Giving Tuesday inventory here.
- ESPN and the V Foundation: With signed game-worn sneakers from superstars such as Tracy McGrady, Jalen Rose, Scottie Pippen, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden and more, fight cancer with these rare grails on Giving Tuesday by supporting the V Foundation at eBay.com/espn.
- Save the Children: eBay has partnered with singer and mom of three, Jessie James Decker, on her “Top 12 Holiday Toys” of the season. As part of the partnership, shoppers will have a chance to win an ultimate meet & greet with Jesse, as well as all the toys on her holiday toy list. All proceeds will benefit Save The Children. Additional inventory and experiences benefitting Save The Children include a Hello Kitty California Experience and a $1500 eBay toy shopping spree. eBay has also partnered with instagram icons Mila and Emma Stauffer for the ultimate toy giving spree.
Glam Time Meet & Greet with Jessie James Decker: Singer and mom of three, Jessie James Decker has partnered with eBay to offer an exciting experience - tickets (2) to the Jessie James Decker show in 2019 along with a meet and greet for the lucky winner and a friend for one-on-one time with Decker while she gets glam before her show.
The Ultimate Holiday Toy List Sweepstakes: Additionally, Decker has curated the ultimate toy list that will deliver holiday cheer to children in need. Shoppers will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes to win Jessie James Decker’s entire Toy List. Toys in the bundle include the season’s must-haves from Baby Alive Super Snacks Snackin’ Noodles, Best Choice Products 12V Kids Ride-On Truck, Disney Princess Rapunzel Vanity, Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn 3-in-1 Smart Car to Hatchimals HatchiBabies, Hot Wheels, Paw Patrol and L.O.L Surprise!
Hello Kitty California Experience: Hello Kitty fans can bid on the ultimate VIP experience with a reservation for Hello Kitty Afternoon Tea Service (party of four) at the one and only Hello Kitty Grand Cafe, a Hello Kitty Cafe gift set (thermal bottle, headband bow, plush, t-shirt), a Meet & Greet with Hello Kitty herself at the Sanrio LA flagship store and $100 gift certificate.
Holiday Giving Spree: Instagram icons and four-year-old twins Mila and Emma Stauffer have picked their favorite toys this holiday from eBay’s Toytopia. Shoppers can donate $5, $10, $15 or more to win the ultimate Mila and Emma Toy Shopping spree - a $1500 gift card on eBay.
pocket.watch Experience with EvanTubeHD: Fans of YouTube sensation, EvanTubeHD, can bid on the chance to collaborate with Evan, himself, in a remote gameplay of Fortnight where the final video will be featured on Evan’s Gaming Channel. The winner will also receive a goodie bag of pocket.watch swag.
- MusiCares and the GRAMMY Museum: Benefitting both MusiCares and the Grammy Museum, shoppers have a chance to own unique inventory, such as a Special Edition Red Vinyl Record signed by Katy Perry and a Special Edition Pink Vinyl signed by Kacey Musgraves.
- American Cancer Society: Benefiting the American Cancer Society, which works to fund and conduct research, share expert information, support patients and spread the word about prevention, shoppers have the chance to own unbelievable items such as a Chevy Chase signed Bushwood golf flag from the movie Caddyshack and a signed Duke Basketball from Christian Laettner.
- “Ralph Breaks the Internet” with Make a Wish Foundation: Benefiting Make a Wish, customers and fans of Disney’s “Ralph Breaks the Internet” will have several ways to give back including the chance to bid on a replica of the “Sugar Rush” steering wheel featured in the film. Shop more items here.
- Gifts that Give Back: Shoppers can give in-kind donations through eBay’s Gifts that Give Back. In partnership with American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, CARE, Habitat for Humanity, March of Dimes and more, shoppers can purchase symbolic gifts ranging from $25 to $100. 100% of the purchase price will support the chosen charity and will be delivered via a digitally-delivered certificate.
See all the ways you can give back this Giving Tuesday and everyday.