Today, eBay.co.uk has announced a Bank Holiday weekend full of deals with more than 8,500 deals available on site from 24th to 28th August including up to 60% off on major brands such as Dyson, Halfords and Curry’s PC World.
The hero promotions coincide with a new survey by the online marketplace which examined how people in the UK shop and found nearly one in three are driven by getting a great a deal with nearly 20% also considering themselves to be impulse shoppers.
- · Up to 25% off KitchenAid with kitchenaid_outlet
- · Save £50 when you spend £200+ at dyson_outet
- · Save up to £150 on top tech with currys_pcworld
- · Save up to 20% of Halfords with halfords_1
- · Up to 25% off Boohoo dresses, jumpsuits & playsuit at Boohoo_outlet
eBay in Numbers*
- eBay has 169 million active buyers worldwide
- 87% of GMV on eBay is fixed price
- 1.1 billion listings are available at any given time
- 80% of merchandise sold on eBay is new
- eBay apps have been downloaded 359 million times across the globe
- All eBay deals include free shipping
*Based on Q1 2017 data
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world's largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2016, eBay enabled $84 billion of gross merchandise volume.
 Data taken from Ginger Research. Total sample size was 1,500 UK adults. Fieldwork was undertaken in August 2017. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all GB adults (aged 18+).