eBay.co.uk, the UK’s biggest online marketplace, launches its Spring/Summer ‘13 Collection on 14th May. This season, eBay Fashion brings you the ultimate 40 piece collection, showcasing hero essentials that every wardrobe needs.
The collection spans five of this season’s hottest trends, styled by Navaz Batliwalla, A.K.A Disneyrollergirl. Trends include; Surfer Girl, Modern Romance, Scandi Minimalist, 60’s Monochrome and Print Clash. The digital lookbook is fully shoppable, allowing you to click directly through to items on eBay.co.uk.
Navaz curated the collection, representing 11 retailers on the eBay Fashion Gallery, such as: French Connection, Boohoo, Moda in Pelle, Joe Browns, Very Clearance and latest additions to the eBay Fashion Galley, Joules and Boden.
Highlighting the versatility of this collection, hero items have been styled into ‘key looks’ providing head-to-toe outfit inspiration.
Twitter handle: @eBayFashion_UK
For more information, please contact Shine Communications on 0207 100 7100 or email:
Molly Whitehall firstname.lastname@example.org
Dominique Rock Dominque.email@example.com
Hermione Russell firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are over 600,000 consumer sellers and 40,000 businesses within the fashion category trading on eBay.co.uk.
- Over 4.5 million shoppers visit the fashion category every month.
- eBay’s UK fashion business grew by between 20-30% in 2011 year on year, outpacing the growth rate of UK e-commerce generally.
- Over 600 dresses are sold every hour on eBay.co.uk.
- A woman’s handbag is sold every 8 seconds on eBay.co.uk
- eBay Fashion Gallery is home to over 100 fashion brands offering a range of fantastic products, from current lines through to lines with great discounts
eBay in the UK
- Founded in 1999, eBay.co.uk is the UK’s largest online marketplace, providing a platform for over 17 million unique visitors per month to buy and sell new, unique and used items.
- There are around 60 million live listings on the eBay.co.ukOne in two online buyers in the UK visits eBay.co.uk every month.
- eBay is consistently one of the most visited UK retail sites, with around a 15% share of total UK online shopping visits.
- 190,000 registered businesses are currently trading on the site – up from 120,000 in 2009.
- In the UK an item is purchased every second on eBay via a mobile device
 Nielsen Netview March 2012
 Six out ten adults shop online (OECD report, The Future of the Internet Economy, 2012)
 Experian Hitwise August 11, 2012